Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

An Apple A Day...

Keeps the doctor away! Look at those pretty blue eyes :)

She LOVES to draw.

Tonight I was looking back at my posts from when she was born and the month after. I just can't believe that little baby has turned into this toddler. I'm just as in love with her now as when she was born. I could kiss those cheeks all day. And believe me, they do get kissed alot!

I was looking at a picture of me when I was pregnant, 2 days before I had her. Geez I forgot how big my belly was! What a fun time. This time is fun too.


This past year has gone so fast and it boggles my mind to think at this time next year she'll be two. Wow.


Avery is so silly and such a joy. I forgot when I was putting down the things she does now to add that every night when it's time to go to bed, she tells her daddy night night. Any time you mention night night, she'll wave bye bye and say bye bye. So every night she waves and tells her daddy bye when she goes to bed. It's so cute.


That's all for now.



No comments: