Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today Avery and I drove to Franklin, ID to get her one year pictures done. We're a month late but that's okay. I can't wait to see them. She fussed the whole way there (it's almost a 2 hour trip...well depends on who's driving). She was perfect and smiley and laughing while getting her pictures done and then fussed the majority of the way home. It wasn't the most pleasant drive.

She's been really...I don't know. She's happy but easily set off I guess you could say. She cut a tooth but I haven't checked to see if anymore are coming. She's been doing this chihuahua yap thing again (she was doing it and then stopped) and it's horribly annoying.

I've been very thankful that she hasn't had many injuries. On Sunday though, she busted her lip (not bad though) and then fell in the living room and bit her lip. It looked like she had bit through it but she didn't. Then yesterday after she was done eating she poked herself in the eye with a fork. That kind of freaked David out but she was fine. Maybe she was trying to keep from having her picture taken :)

I am hoping that the next person/people who move in downstairs are not video game players. The guy has friends over and they play some game. I'm so thankful David is not into video games!!!

Avery was 13 months old yesterday and she was bigger than the photographers 17 month old little girl. I've discovered she doesn't care for oatmeal. I think she might eat the steel cut kind that I have but not the flavored instant kind. Not that I'm upset about that. The kid will eat boring cream of wheat (farina) but not flavored oatmeal. Silly girl. She's got some new shoes and at first she wouldn't walk in them. At. All. But I put her outside and that was enough motivation to get her walking. She likes her shoes now.

Tonight she opened and turned on this little portable dvd player and started watching a Baby Einstein video. She was just laughing and talking. Cutest thing ever.

If you tell her "let's take a bath" she gets all excited and goes straight to the tub. She loves bath time. She understands going bye bye too.

Well, David seems to have caught what I have had for what? 4 weeks now? But of course he seems much...worse...:)

That's all for now!

No comments: