Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm getting so excited about Christmas! I get excited every year but it's even more exciting with Avery here. I was thinking about traditions that we can do as a family and keep Christ as the center of Christmas and found some good ideas on the internet. I love love love christian blogs! I'm glad other people have good ideas that I can "steal" haha!

I'm so frustrated with our living situation. The people downstairs are ridiculous. I think if you expect us to be mindful of the noise we make, you should too. The guy always has his TV turned up incredibly loud. It has never bothered us too much because in our living room you can't hear it too much but he's started keeping it loud until 11 twice this week. Avery's room is right above their living room. It hasn't kept her awake but it's still making me mad. David put tape around the door that goes downstairs and a towel at the bottom to help muffle the sound and it worked some.

The main problem is that we are in an ideal location. And to stay in this location and not pay out the wazoo, you have to live in a 2 family house. If you want a whole house to yourself, you pay for it. We also need a 2 car garage. Those are limited around here. If we move any further south, David will have a heck of a time getting home because of traffic. If we move further west, it's not the nicest area. We're close to the highway and school. It's a nice neighborhood. I need to look into seeing what it costs to live further north. We're in south Salt Lake, maybe we could find something in north Salt Lake. I hope that by the time our lease is up, we can find something that will work for us I'm ready to find a place to stay for a long time. Moving into this house was such a mistake :(

No comments: