Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Very Short Video

I got a small clip of Avery yesterday on our hike. She was laughing and making happy noises the whole time!

I am sooooooo tired. Avery's sleeping habits are getting worse and worse!! This has been going on since she turned 4 months old. She usually wakes every 1.5 to 2 hours, 3 if I'm lucky. She takes short naps during the day and sleeps horrible at night. It seems like she's getting worse. I think alot of it is my own fault. Now, I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to just let her cry but I don't want to bother the people downstairs. Ugh, stuck in a bad spot. It doesn't matter how much she sleeps during the day either. She needs to learn to go back to sleep. I just wish I knew why she wakes up so often. WHY?!?!?

I hate my bed too. I hate that we spent a lot of money on it, thinking we were getting a good bed and it's horrible. This morning I'm so tired but the bed is hurting my neck so I had to get up.

I keep thinking she'll grow out of it but it's been 6 months and it's getting worse. I might lose my mind.

What's a mom to do hahaha?

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I'll admit it's very hard with your first to make them cry it out :/ Good luck! Hope you get some sleep soon :)