Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not so Interesting

I didn't think I'd ever say this but IlikeUtah. That was me saying it really fast. However, I don't like the girl who lives below us. She doesn't like us either and she is about the most unfriendly person ever. Ever. I can't wait until the end of October because that's when they're moving out.

Our stupid car started leaking coolant again. We spent most of the day on Saturday at the dealership. They like to take our money. :( The maunfacturer of course stopped making the hose we need so they had to rig up something else. Why would you stop making a part when the car is still available?!

This new screeching thing Avery does makes my blood boil. I can't stand it. She's going through something right now I guess. She's turning into a crybaby :) She's teething and I've eliminated her late afternoon nap in hopes that she'll sleep better at night. So evenings are rough unless we're constantly doing something or outside. She loves to be outside.

I uploaded a video of her eating. That's right, a whole 3 minutes or so of her eating a snack. Enjoy. I know it's exciting.

She spends the majority of her day making laps around the house with her little walker thingy. She's doing alot better at keeping up with it on these wood floors. She'll also walk while holding your hands now. For a long time she wouldn't.

We've been tempted to move out of our house but David said last night he wants to stay. I'm a little nervous about a whole year of living above someone else. Big mistake that was. Figures.

Well, lack of sleep or something has me feeling like complaining so I'll stop here :)Oh, I did get Avery 1 year birthday pictures scheduled and I'm super excited about that! They'll be outside, weather permitting! Yay!

No comments: