Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This is Alta ski resort. When David worked at his old work, they built signs like the one on this building for Alta. It's kind of hard to see.

I think this is Alta too. It might be Snowbird but I'm pretty sure it's Alta. These two ski resorts are right next to each other and are blending together in my memory. I want to go to Snowbird because they have a tram and a zip line and a huge sled/slide thing.


This is Little Cottonwood Canyon, where Alta and Snowbird are located. The canyons in Salt Lake are much better than the ones in Logan. Ok, maybe just bigger mountains, it's a different beauty. I still think Sardine Canyon is beautiful.





Someone got into the vaseline :) Thankfully it wasn't a big mess, just on her hands and face.


So David and I are REALLY enjoying living in the Sugar House area. There's a huge Sugar House park right by our house and there are ducks you can feed. There's sa shopping district and I'm loving it! We are also right next to I-80 which is awesome because we can jump on the highway without driving through alot of town and be anywhere!


This last weekend we went up Big Cottonwood canyon (I forgot my camera, so we need to go back) and went to Silver Lake. Big Cottonwood is AWESOME! David was drooling over all of the rocks. He wanted to go rockclimbing so bad! We drove by Solitude ski resort on the way to the lake and it was really nice. It must be newer. We saw a moose at the lake. It was a baby so we figured it's mom was around so we didn't stick around to oooh and ahhh.

The new job is going really well. A much better experience than the last place.


I'm really thankful that we're both liking Salt Lake. We always thought we wouldn't like it. I think it's the area we're in though. I can't even express how excited I am to be in the city again!!! I do miss Hyrum though.


I think Avery is feeling at home now. The first few days were rough but Avery is back to her happy self. She's awesome. Her personality is coming out more and more. She's reaching the age of tantrums. Well, she doesn't really throw tantrums but she definitely acts out more when she gets mad or frustrated. I can't believe she'll be ONE next month!! One!!!!


We love that girl so much!


No comments: