Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

September 2, 2011

This move is proving to be quite stressful. It's almost over though. Then I get to start all over trying to get David and I in school.

Avery's been wowing her daddy the last few days by showing him her new tricks. The other night I was holding her by the light switch, so David could see how she can turn the light on and off. She would do it and we act like it was so awesome and she thought it was THE BEST thing ever! She would flip the switch and look at us and just crack up and kick her legs and just get so excited.

When you walk through a door way she pushes the door open. I don't know why it's cute but it is :)

And she has discovered she can flush the toilet. So we I let her show her dad that she can do it. Normally I'm good about keeping her away from the toilet but one day while my hands were tied up she got to it and flushed it. While David and I were watching her she started acting bashful and started acting silly about flushing it but she finally did.

She's getting more active during bath time and now crawls around the tub and even stood up the other day.

I love seeing her personality come out. I love how she laughs when we laugh. I love it when she gives kisses. One day she kept hitting David in the face (she only does it to him) and he was getting on to her for it. Each time he'd get onto her for it, she'd kiss him. It was sooooo cute. It melted her daddy's heart :)


Gosh, I love that girl. She's sooooooo much fun!!! I'm excited it's September!!! Fall is right around the corner!!

No comments: