Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Goodbye September

Today is a lazy Friday. Avery didn't sleep well last night either. I have eliminated her last nap, given her oatmeal before bed and tried a long sleeve pajama in case she was getting cold. None of it has helped. I just don't know why she won't stay asleep. I was going to try Tylenol in the middle of the night in case her gums were hurting but I didn't. She hasn't really wanted to eat today but seems to be pretty happy.

Yesterday I hung up the cutest little chalk board. I'll have to post a picture of it.

I wish the car hadn't had problems last weekend because I want to do something this weekend. It's General Conference weekend for the LDS around here so maybe places will be a little thinned out.

Well, there's nothing new around here. David's been working late, Avery's going through changes and I'm just along for the ride. We're going to Vegas the weekend of Avery's birthday. Everyone's going to the races but avery and I will be on our own. That's all I know.

No comments: