Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pictures

Well, I know it's cheesy but I have few pictures of me so I took one :)

Me andmy girl. I love her so much. She's been showing a side of her personality lately though that has been a little challenging. She's making screeching noises when she's frustrated/mad that make me want to freak out. Like nails on a chalkboard to me.


Look at this crazy outfit she's wearing!



This is the Great Salt Lake. It smells like butt or something. Supposedly there's tiny shrimp in there that die and that's why it smells. Well, that's what David tells me and I don't know where he came up with that. It smells horrendous though.




Avery was running off with our friend's stroller the other day at the park.



Here's a bald eagle that was at the Tracy Aviary at Liberty Park.

No comments: