Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crazy Days

Here's a picture of the house we live in. I love that 2 front windows because they wrap around the side of the house.


Avery now says bye-bye, baby and thank you. I know it sounds insane that she would say thank you but I swear she does! I heard her say it but thought to myself that it was just her babbling sounding like she said thank you but then she said it again to David. We looked at each other like "did you hear that?!?"



I haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Things have been crazy it seems in every aspect of life. I'm hoping it will all calm down soon.

Today we took Avery on her first hike. She absolutely LOVED it. I'm going to post the pictures on facebook.

No comments: