Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

11 Months Old!!!

My baby is 11 months old!!! I can't believe she's almost a toddler! She's so big I can't get over it. She's only been up for a little less than an hour and she's sat in hr room and looked at books, made about 500 laps around the house with her car/push toy thing. Which she can now turn :) She just stopped to play with some blocks but is now back and at it walking around with her push toy and jabbering away. She has alot to say this morning. She thinks she's pretty funny too. She is :0)

Last night I filled her up on oatmeal cereal to see if something heavy in her belly would help her sleep. Well, it did help in that she slept 4 hours before she woke the first time. But then she was up an hour later and then about 3 or 4 times after that. *sigh* I was really hoping she'd grow out of this when she started waking up. Well that was 7 months ago. David and I are at a place now where we feel like we just need to let her cry. But having people living in your basement puts you in a bad position. Everyone says do what you need to do, yadda yadda, but it's easier said than done when you're not the one getting the text messages that you're being too loud. I think I've trained Avery to get up and of course she wants to eat when I go in there. :( Lesson learned.

It's a good thing she's so dang cute. She loves kids. Every night we go for a walk. Yesterday we passed a bunch of kids playing and Avery was just mesmerized by them. She kept watching them as we passed and smiling and giggling. I love my neighborhood. It's so cute and every evening parents are out walking with their kids...or dogs. Kids are running around. The evenings are PERFECT!!! I really like where we live. I have the best of both worlds. It's great.

Avery has turned into a huge fake crier. She cries alot now. *sigh* For every upside, there must be a downside :) Whatever phase she is is, I hope it's over soon. That's why we take really long walks in the evening :)

No comments: