Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Liberty Park

Today Avery and I went to Liberty Park with our friends. We walked through Tracy Aviary and that was pretty neat. Of course Avery didn't really care about the birds but she liked being outside and in her stroller.

Liberty Park is big. It's a mile and a half to walk around it and 80 acres. I think there's even some Mormon president's house on it. I believe he donated the land to the city. It's got a lot of trees and grassy area. It also has a lot of amenities.

When we came home, Avery didn't want to come inside.

I want to go back up Millcreek Canyon. I've heard that the LDS church has a vault hidden in the mountain. I want to find it! Some say that the golden plates are in there. I just think it's strange that the church has stuff hidden in a mountain...if it's true.

Well, I am sooooooo tired from lack of sleep at night so I think I'm gonna go rest until my dinner is ready. Hopefully Avery doesn't wake up...

No comments: