Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Coffee Day :)



Yesterday evening David and I decided to go check out Costco. This is a car that we saw there. I wish it weren't blurry. I can't remember what the top part says but it's about the Book of Mormon. The bottom part says " The Book of Mormon is a 2nd witness along with the Bible that Jesus Christ is the son of God ( I hate my computer, I can't get it to take the italics off), Died for the sins of the world, something something, Creator, Redeemer, and Savior of this world." The top part said something about Jesus being in the Americas.


This person is very bold with their faith :)


So, in an effort to de-chemicalize my house. I made my own laundry detergent. I've been cleaning with essential oils but now I'm out so I'm using an all natural cleaner until I get more oils. I like that I made my own detergent but I used a bar soap that I don't really like the smell of. So I think the next time I'll try a different soap. I made powdered detergent instead of liquid because I can make leses in one batch. It only takes a tablespoon to clean the laundry but I use two :) I haven't done the math but other people have and supposedly I'm saving a ton of moolah by making it but I just wanted to cut down the chemicals. I do miss the smell of store bought detergent. I could make my own softener but well, I want my clothes to smell good and the detergent I made doesn't leave much of a smell at all. Baby steps here :)


I need to get Avery's weight. I bet she weighs a ton. She sure is heavy. She was up every hour last night and David was pretty frustrated. So, I laid on her floor all night and googled sleep training on my phone. That way I could get to her faster so David could sleep since he has to work and I don't. I now alot of mom's feel that the dad should help with night time wakings but I feel like David works and should get his sleep. I can nap during the day, he can't :)


Well, I've been excitedly waiting for the people below us to move out. I found out today that they are planning on staying an extra month or two. That's a major bummer. The girl is not friendly at all. At all. The guy seems nice, he smiles at us but she gives out the most forced half smile, I don't like you smile that I've ever seen. I'm guessing she's not thrilled with us living here :) I was really nice the last time she griped at us for "pounding" above her bedroom in the morning while they were "still waking up". David said I was too nice. I've never been told that before lol. By the way, the pounding was Avery crawling. So now we walk on egg shells on the weekend mornings. I could really get into my anger about this but there's nothing I can do so I'm trying to deal with it and not let it get to me.


It's National Coffee Day! I've had my hazelnut already. Mmm.

No comments: