Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Salt Lake City!!!

I don't know why I'm not sleeping since Avery is. She had a stuffy nose last night and it was causing sleeping issues. I propped her bed up but that still didn't help so we rocked in the living room until almost 2 I think it was. She finally got a few hours of sleep. I'm so thankful for a healthy girl though. This is only the 2nd time she's been sick, the other she was throwing up. I don't think she's felt horrible really, just that yucky feeling you get when your stuffy and sneezing constantly.

Last night we had a little neighborhood get together. It was really small since a lot of people cancelled at the last minute. We all brought desserts. I brought these kabobs of strawberry and angel food cake with chocolate drizzled on top. They were cute.

I'll definitely be sad to leave our neighbors. I hate that we have found good ones that we can visit with and now we're leaving. They joked about doing stuff to our cars so we can't leave. One guy offered his truck and help with loading stuff. It's nice to have wonderful neighbors :)

Well, I'm excited to move to a bigger city. I'm kind of sad about it in some ways too. I'm going to miss small town life. It's slower and peaceful and I can't believe I'm saying this :) I especially don't look forward to the traffic! I'm excited to live near my friend Jocee. I think we'll have lots of fun!

I hope we last there more than 6 months! That seems to be our record. Austin asked David if we were running from someone hahaha!!! No, we're just impulsive. But in this case we can follow the same path we were on, with more money. Can't pass that up!

No comments: