Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blogging

I love blogs. I hate that they take up so much time because there are so many I want to read! I love that there is an abundance of women who blog about homemaking, parenting, marriage, homeschooling or whatever else you can think of from a biblical perspective. It's so easy for me to get lazy and distracted from the goals I have and it's so wonderful to be able to read other women's desires, struggles, advice and ideas. It helps to put me back on track. It helps me remember why I have certain visions in my head.


Blogging is such a wonderful ministry. I love to read the christian blogs and learn. Especially anything about the home and everything that that encompasses. I have learned so much since I lived in that little cabin. I would never EVER want to go through that phase in my life again but I am so thankful that I did. I've mentioned many times over about how I read and read. It changed my heart for the better. I am a better wife because of it. I believe I'm a better mom too. I don't have access to a lot of Christian books out here so any I buy come from the internet but my list of books I would love to read is growing and growing. So blogs are one way that I can keep my head in the game.

Technology is so amazing but sometimes I wish we didn't have it.

I love how God works. Today I went to a blog that I haven't been to in a long time and there was a video posted that I needed to see. I think it's amazing how God knows what we need to hear and makes it happen. I love that that video reached me on this very day when I so badly needed to hear it.

Someone needs to build a Mardel in Utah. And a Panera Bread :)

Avery's been leaving teeth marks on my furniture. Silly girl. She's getting to where she fake cries over the slightest thing too. She's so much fun though. I want 4 more babies just like her ;)



I don't have hardly any cute pictures of Avery when she was really tiny. She's always in some weird position. But look at how she's grown! She's so big! She's fabulous!

No comments: