Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cache Valley




I'm really going to miss Cache Valley. I've really enjoyed living in Hyrum, so close to the mountains. I'm glad that we've got to experience looking outside our windows every day and seeing mountains. It's awesome. It's a sight I will never tire of.

There's a lot of things I don't like about Logan but there are also things I do like about it. I guess there are pros and cons to everywhere.

I've really enjoyed the slower paced life but I am really looking forward to not being so closed off to the world. I mean, I've heard Utah is a backwards state but Salt Lake's gotta be somewhat with it, right?

I'm excited that there's going to be things to do with Avery! And I'm super excited to be living near my friend Jocee. I think we're going to have alot of fun!!

I'm also excited because of the money :) I really appreciate that I have been able to stay home with Avery and this move is going to make it a whole lot easier.

No comments: