Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Burzysnki Movie

I had heard a while back about this Burzynski movie but had never watched it. I stumbled across it today and decided to watch it. All I can say is wow. I'm not some overly paranoid person (though I'm sure some think it)thinking about conspiracy theories (though I believe they're out there)and other things like that but it does sadden me about the things I've been really looking into lately.

What I'm talking about is money and the pharmaceutical companies. The FDA. I truly believe they want us to be sick so they can continue making billions of dollars. I think it's horrible that the FDA won't allow people with real cures for diseases to share their cures. I encourage everyone to watch this video. You can watch it here

I'm in the middle of watching it but had to get this out :) If someone I know gets cancer I want them to go to Dr. Burzynski. It's sad that he can't get funding to help people. It sickens me.

Ok, I could go on and on about this but I just wanted to get this movie out there. I'd post it on facebook but I'm about 99% positive the only person who might watch it would be Bonnie :) No one wants to hear about anything other than the norm. :( I sure figured that out when I started the homebirth journey haha.

Now to finish the movie.

No comments: