Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011

I love how in the morning Avery will sit with me and rock. I especially love it when she lays her little head on me.

As some people have noticed, I've been in no hurry to feed Avery regular food. She's been eating some but as a snack I guess you could say, rather than a meal. She started yogurt this week and she LOVES it. I bought her these little puff things that will dissolve when she eats them. I figured those would be good for her to learn to chew on because if she chokes, it'll dissolve. So yesterday she finally fed herself some. If I put the puff in my hand and try to get her to grab it, she won't. She will eat it out of my hand like an animal.

She laughs constantly. If you look at her she'll laugh. She's always making new noises like growls and squeals.

Yesterday David and I went to this warehouse book sale. They had children's books for 50 cents. Most of the books were beat up but I got a few good ones and got some for myself.

Avery's top left front tooth is coming in. I noticed it 2 days ago. I thank God that her teething hasn't been too hard on her!

She's such a cutie. Love that girl.

No comments: