Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

I {heart} Reading

I really hope that Avery loves to read like I do. She LOVES it when I read to her. She'll just sit and listen and now she tries to turn the page.

Avery's personality is really starting to come out now. She's becoming more and more silly. Yesterday she was on a roll. I don't know what it was but she thought she was pretty darn funny.

David and I were sad last night that one day she's going to grow up and leave us. We were sad that our baby is not going to be a baby much longer so you know what that means?!? Time for another! Haha! I'm hoping that all will be in agreement (and that means David) to try this fall but every time I mention it, David's eyes bug out. :)

This morning it's overcast and made for an awesome time laying in bed. Sadly it's a perfect coffee morning and I'm out. I think that's the story of my life. I hope for some more rain. I would love to have a good storm. It doesn't storm here like it does in Oklahoma. I miss thunder :) We did have a good down pour last night and some nice lightning and thunder.

I was happy this morning to see homebirth as a topic on Good Morning America this morning. Homebirth is up by 20% and Robin even mentioned that we don't realize how high the mortality rate is in hospitals. Makes me happy to bring awareness to this. I know of a hanful of celebrities who have had homebirths recently and that might be what it takes to bring awareness to it as an option for birth.

No comments: