Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No News is Good News (Sometimes)

I think I'm ready for fall. Avery's sleeping and I've cleaned the kitchen so I took the time to do some pinning. Which by the way is my new obsession. It's a website called Pinterest and you have boards you create and you can pin images that you like to your boards from anywhere on the internet. So, I was looking around and kept seeing all of these images of pumpkins and homemade mochas and it made me wish it were fall. I don't look forward to long nights but I look forward to the coziness of fall.

Yesterday my new cousin Andrew was born. He's got a cute dimple in his cheek. 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long.

Avery is as adorable as ever. She's busy busy and I'm loving every minute of it. I love that girl. You can't help but smile when she's around. She makes us oh so happy :)

Nothing going on around here. I start school on the 29th I think. We had our neighborhood BBQ and swim party last night. It was good food. Met some people. Watched some skateboarding. Came home.

David's just been working and getting his bike closer to being done. I think he can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :) There's not really much news about him. Any of us really.

I want to go on a road trip.

I hear my baby--gotta go :)

No comments: