Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

Some of Avery's newest accomplishments include: waving (I never worked on it with her. Forgot about it.), she can put rings on the ring stacker toy thing, screaming, grunting out of frustration, new jabbering, crawling at lightning fast speeds and eating more and more big girl foods.

Her sleeping habits are worse than a newborn and about to drive me insane. I am so excited for nights of 3 hours of her sleeping uninterrupted. I'm worried we're going to have downstairs neighbors at the new house that aren't going to like us because of this.

The water pump on our car went out which to a significant chunk of our moving money :(
It's true what they say: "When it rains, it pours."

I can't believe that in 2 months my girl is going to be one! She will be celebrating her birthday weekend in Las Vegas. I guess the two of us will do some shopping while everyone else is at the races.

Since she's sleeping, I guess I'll try to be productive even though my eyes just want to close!


No comments: