Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Excited

We signed the contract on the house in Salt Lake so it is official, we are moving. There was some confusion for a while but a decision has been made and we are going to Salt Lake! I'm super excited for something new. I can't wait to explore the city. I hear there's a lot of good shopping in the Sugar House area which is where we'll be. My friend said there's a beautiful park near our new house too. I also can't wait to explore all of the canyons: Parleys, Big Cottonwood, Little Cottonwood, Millcreek and there are more I just can't remember their names. Should be fun!

David's really excited that the new landlord is going to allow him to run 220 to the garage. The new garage is a seperate garage and it's more like an above ground dungeon. But he's excited anyway. He's been missing having his welder and other "things" at the house. I'm happy for him.

I just got the letter last week that David was accepted to Utah State and now I'm going to have to start all over to get us into University of Utah. David's thinking about a community college or something similar to get through his basics. Hopefully it'll be cheaper that way. So we won't be Aggies any more, we'll be Utes. What the heck is a Ute? Hahaha. I'm not sure :) I think Utah State is like OSU and the Univeristy of Utah is like OU.

I'm super excited about having wood floors too. Yay! I'm kind of nervous about a smaller house though. I think I'm going to have to get creative with storage.


She's waiting on her daddy to come out of the bathroom.


1 comment:

Vicki said...

Smaller than our rental you were in? If you can do the cabin you can do anything:)