Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

TGIT

Thank goodness it's Thursday!

I packed up some stuff in our little cabin yesterday and look forward to going and packing up some more tonight. When the house is ready to move into, I want to leave the cabin and not have to come back.

I've also been thinking about the pots and pans I want and I'm thinking that since I'll be in a new house, I'll need new pots and pans. I got rid of pretty much all of my pans before we moved because the non stick coating was flaking off and that stuff's toxic. We don't need that. So I also need new pots and pans for that reason too.

Work is slow. My days are long and boring. Not miserable but slow.

David and I have a friend who has a really awesome garden and he's going to come over and help me get a garden growing. I'm excited b/c it'll be cool to have fresh veggies and stuff. He gave us a lot of food last year which was super nice. He's going to bring over his rototiller and he bought too much stuff for his garden this year so he's going to let me have whatever he has leftovers of. But I'm not going to grow squash. It's crazy and we can't eat that much of it so he told me to let him just give us some of his. He's so kind to us!

I really wanted to grow some corn but then I learned about cross pollenating and well, I'm a beginner so maybe another year.

That's all I know for now.

No comments: