Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Already??

So, pretty much the only thing I can think about right now is moving out of the cabin. The house in town is so close to being done, it's taunting me! I would like to go over and start putting some dishes away but, there's always a but, I have to go to the stupid dadgum laundromat. Curse that place.

I bought the belly band thing which I mentioned before. It's pretty cool. Works good so far so what more can I ask for? It's really stretchy so it's not tight but it still holds my pants up. Whoever invented it was a genius.

I go to the doctor today and I'm glad to be going but yet I'm always afraid they'll tell me something I don't want to hear :0) I go to the OB on Wednesday. Can't wait to go there. It's been 4 weeks since I've heard the heartbeat and I'd like to hear it again so I can know how baby's doing. I'm betting they'll save an ultrasound for my appointment in June because that's when they'll be able to tell the sex. I wish David would come around to finding out the sex! What a bummer.

No comments: