Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Again?

It's a lovely day outside...(insert sarcasm here)

It's rainy and cold and I'm tired! boo hoo!

I got my pots and pans woohoo! I started to unpack my kitchen stuff. I had to boil water to wash it. I'm not done. I forgot how much stuff I had! I'm hoping the hot water tank will come in tomorrow. The gas lines should be finished being installed soon and the carpet hopefully installed by Friday. Hopefully!

David's working on the house here; my house in OK is being worked on. Houses can be such a pain!

I thought on Saturday that I felt the baby move twice but I haven't felt it since. From everything I've read, being a first time mom and all, I may not even feel it until 18-20 weeks. I haven't felt it since.

I think I'm going to give up on trying to find out the gender. I guess it'll just be best to leave it alone :( Oh well, in the end I'll still be happy even if I can't know now.

Some good news I almost forgot about: we sold the trailer!! yay!!

Can't believe it's almost June! It's still cold and I'll be 26. WOW!! You're old dad :0)

No comments: