Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Back

Last week was a tease. I was feeling good, well, better. Hardly any nausea. No sickness before work. It was awesome. I thought I had reached it. Reached the end of this dreaded pregnancy sickeness. Apparently not.

Poor David has never heard me worshipping the trash can as much as I have these last few weeks. Last week, the trash can and I didn't have any meetings. It was blissful. I'm also a self conscious puker/heaver. I have been brushing my teeth in the cabin with a gallon of water so the residents in the other building don't hear my worship time. It's a morning and night ritual. So, one might conclude that this week isn't going so well. Better than previously but worse than last week.

I go to the doctor on Monday. I will be a day short of 15 weeks. Geez. It'll be November before we know it!! I can't wait!!

David and Austin went over last night and began to finish the tile at the house in town!! I think this weekend hopefully they'll get the forms for the porch steps put up and the form for a deck in the back...I think. Not sure about that.

That's all I know. Nothing exciting regarding work for either of us. I'm out.

1 comment:

Chan said...

ugh. . .no good Hannah I hope you feel better soon!