Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Going To Be A Long Day

I didn't get to bed until midnight last night. Then I got up about a million times to pee. Then I woke up because I had a stomach ache. Then I would just keep waking up. 5:15 came way too early today. As if I don't have a hard enough time staying awake...

I really like these lotions from a seller on etsy on the internet. I ordered one and it's called "banana coconut buttercream cupcake" and I want to eat it. Ok, not really but it smells good enough to eat. I also got a honeysuckle one and it smells delish too.

Today is my Friday and tomorrow I can sleep in! Yay! Austin and David are making progress on the house in town. CAN'T WAIT! I won't be a hobo anymore :0)

Other than that there's really no news to tell. Our days consist of work and work. It's great.

No comments: