Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ramblings

Yay for Saturday!! It's a beautiful day! Thank goodness!

The house is coming along and I'm super excited to get out of this cabin and so is David. Most everything in the house is done except for putting the shelving in the closets and putting the counter and sink in in the bathroom. Once all that is done, the carpet can be laid!!! Woohoo!!

I think the kitchen is close to being done. They've got the cabinets screwed down and got the plywood that goes under the counter tops down. Now they've just got to get the countertops on and the sink put in. Then get the hot water heater hooked up and it seems to me we should pretty well be good to go. But I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

So to a different subject. The other day I was driving home and I saw this lady pulled over in a parking lot shaking out a car mat while her kid was bending over in the grass throwing up. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I DON'T DO PUKE. At all. Never have and don't know if I ever will. Normally that would have stressed me out just to see it. As I looked over, I thought "Oh my gosh, that is where my life is headed" Puking children. Kids puke all the time. It's gross. But for some reason. Some reason I can only trust as being God. I had no fear. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to handle it. People tell me I will but no one understands the fear. But God is good and He will help.

Still can't wait for November. I had a dream last night that I had a little boy. Any dream I've ever had where I've had a kid, it's been a baby boy. This was my first deram being pregnant though. I even had a name for it in my dream but I can't remember it. It wasn't David though.

Speaking of David; he showed up late to work yesterday because he got out of bed at 5:58 and he's supposed to be at work at 6:00! He didn't get in trouble though. His boss didn't care and besides, David is never late.

Well, I guess I'll go do my hair so I can go into Logan.

No comments: