Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mondays...

This morning I get into my car to go to work and realize that my keys are no where to be found. Then I remembered that David was the last person to drive my car and knew that he put the keys in his pocket and then took them to work with him today. I had to call my work and they sent someone to come get me. That was nice.

We had a good weekend. We went and saw Iron Man 2 and David got some parts for his truck that he pulled off another truck in the junkyard. Thankfully the other truck had good bumpers on it so David put those on his truck and they look a million times better. Yesterday was a really nice day so we went fishing. It was nice. But the fish were taunting David and would jump all around us but any time he'd throw his lures to where the fish were jumping they'd disappear. He is not the fish whisperer.

I was supposed to go to the doc today but had to cancel my appointment since I didn't have a car. So I go next week. I was looking forward to going! Oh well. Looks like we might be having some rain today and the next few days. I guess rain is coming to OK too. Hope no one experiences a tornado today!

Well, that's all.

No comments: