Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No More Laundromat!!

Last night I got to do laundry in my own washer and dryer!!!! The only thing is, the dryer kinda sucks but it'll do for now! My days of driving to Logan and sitting in the laundromat for 2 hours is over!!! Yay!!

David and Austin sold their trailer and so of course they had to buy new toys. They both got kayaks. David's talked about kayaking since the moment we got to Idaho so now he can finally quit talking about it! I'll have to take a picture of it.

I haven't been sleeping well and it's making my days at work really hard. What I wouldn't give to sleep through the night...I forget what it's like :0)

I would type more but my brain isn't functioning and I keep dozing off as I type...is that normal??

No comments: