Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Carpet!!

The upstairs carpet got laid yesterday and today they will finish up the carpet in the basement and then we'll just be waiting for the gas company to come put a meter on the gas lines or whatever.

The house looks really good! I can't wait :0)

It's been rainy here but I guess we need it. I picked up some cute clothes at Old Navy yesterday that can grow with me. I'm excited.

Ok, I forgot what the week is that I was told but I think most women know that usually a first time mom gives birth after her due date. Let's hope I don't!! I want it to be on or close to the second so I can have some time to adjust to baby and hopefully be up to a car ride to Oklahoma!! I need more time in between birth and Oklahoma, not less!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME TO OKLAHOMA AS A MOM!!! It's going to be so wild :0)

I just wish I knew if it was snips and snails and puppy dog tails or sugar and spice and everything nice!!!!

No comments: