Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crazy

Today has been crazy. Apparently David and I have been the target of some sort of scam. That's lovely.

I went to the doctor today and got my ultrasound scheduled for June 18. My birthday is on the 19th so I told David that it would be a really great birthday present to find out what we're having :0)

I don't think it sold him but I think maybe we made a little progress...

If I go with David's decision ;0) Then we'll just have the ultrasound for the doctor to check and make sure that everything is growing the way it's supposed to. She asked me today if I wanted to do testing for Down's or Spina Bifida but I told her no. There's no need to know now, I'm not going to abort it if something is wrong. I heard the heartbeat and it sounded nice and strong. I've lost 7 lbs in the last 2 months or so but the doc said I should start gaining about a pound a week and start showing soon.

Someone touched my belly on Sunday and I wanted to hit her.

And it looks like I might be trying to come back to OK in Jan for a wedding if we can swing it financially. I hope so :0)

So, let me say it one more time...I can't wait for November!!!

No comments: