Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

A Rainy Monday

Well, today I applied for a job with Cache County. I would really like to get this job so I ask that you keep me in your prayers! I need a job! I also tried to apply at a chiropractor's office but they were closed. That's the second time since Friday that I've gone to apply somewhere and they're closed. So tomorrow I will go again. Apparently they have Monday's off so that would be cool...

It's been raining every day for the last month it seems. I kinda like it though but I was really hoping to have a sweet tan by now :0) It's neat though when the clouds are low and they cover up the tops of the mountains. Looks like you could reach out and grab them.

Also, I would like to remind my friends and family in Oklahoma that you can comment on my blog! Maybe you knew that and just don't want to *sniff* but you can if you do want to!

No comments: