Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday Recap

As I'm typing this I'm hoping my computer doesn't crash. Dell is sending me a new hard drive. My birthday was fun. It was a long day. We went to Minnetonka Cave and took the tour. It was a looooonnngggg tour and I thought I might not make it out since I'm so out of shape but I did. Here's is a picture of David and I on our way there. This is before the pain.

It's like the first decent picture David and I have taken in oh....4 years I'd say. Guess we were both having a good day :0) One of Austin's friends daughter's caught this fish:

So we took it to Vicki's dad and had him filet it for us. Austin fileted (spelling?) the rest of it. We're eating it tonight. It's trout.

On the way to Vicki's parent's campsite we saw these people unloading all of these sheep into the mountains. I guess some guy stays out there with them in a little trailer. There were A LOT of sheep.

While we were at her parent's campsite I took a picture of this guy in the picture above and the hummingbird below. Vicki's parents are making friends with all the animals at their campsite.

Then we headed on over to the cave. While we were waiting for the tour to start, we fed M&M's to the chipmunks.




This cave stays a constant 40 degrees year round.




Then we went to Olive Garden and had dinner. It was really good. I had a peach bellini iced tea and it was delicious!!

This is a flower that I think is really pretty and my favorite shade of yellow. And please note the adorable rose earrings I am wearing...I made them :0)

And then when we got home we plopped on the couch. It was a good day!

No comments: