Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Guess What!

Today is my birthday! I am 25 years old today! Wow!

Anyway, I'm not going to post anything about that right now. I'm going to show you some pictures from David's hike yesterday.


How pretty!




He also got picture of some water pouring down the side of a mountain but he didn't roll the window down. When I saw the picture I was like "nice picture of bird poop on the window." and he said "what? That's water." Oh. Here's the picture, you'll see what I mean...it looks like bird poop on the window.

Perhaps you think it looks like water but I'm going to assume that's because I already told you what it was. You've got to admit--it does look like bird poo!




2 comments:

Chan said...

Happy Birthday Hannah I hope it was a great one! I love all the pic's and it does look like bird poop lol

;) said...

happy birthday!