Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nothing New

Last night I slept terribly so I slept off and on for part of today. Then I went to Logan to grocery shop with Vicki. Yesterday the back of my mouth started hurting because of my allergies and then it worked it's way down to my throat so I've had a sore throat all day :(

I did some research this morning on the internet and I think I have sleep apnea. Next time I go to the doctor I'm going to bring it up.

Last night we went to this restaurant that's connected to this gas station and had dinner. I had some ribs that were pretty good. I drank something called a Lime Ricky. It's a drink they have around here. It's sprite with lime and grape syrup. Interesting huh? It was pretty good. I think next time I'm going to try a Cherry Ricky. While I'm on the subject (again) of things offered here that are different than Oklahoma...people around here say "oh my heck" That's just a little info for you. It's not really something different they have here as in objects but it's a difference between here and home nontheless.

My camera's batteries are dead and I haven't gone anywhere lately so no new pictures.

No comments: