Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Big J's

Today I was in town running errands and I was hungry so on the way back to the house I stopped off at a local fast food restaurant. It's a burger joint and tex-mex place all in one building. And next door is the owner's 3rd money maker...a pizza place. Anyways, I am still amused at the fact that they give out fry sauce around here. I even went to Sonic once and they asked me if I wanted fry sauce. It's ketchup and mayo. And tastes exactly as you would think that ketchup and mayo would taste. I guess I think it's strange that certain things are only available certain places, rather than available across the nation. For instance cheer wine on the east coast and fry sauce out here. They also have apple beer here. But I haven't tried that.


Please excuse the burger! I have a job interview this evening...hope it goes well! David wants to go on a drive this evening if I don't get back from my interview too late. Hopefully we'll go and I can get some pictures.

I watched baby Trace yesterday and he was soo good! I think it got my baby clock ticking again! Haha! Look at his sweet face. It's a little blurry but isn't he cute?

No comments: