Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Too Much Time On My Hands

I'm still having no luck with the whole job situation. I apply for about 50 billion jobs a day but no luck. At first, it was pretty sweet not working but now I'm just really bored and feeling really useless. I need a purpose, you know? I know, one of these days something will come along...or so they say :0)

All this time on my hands is giving me baby fever! I think I'm the only person in Idaho who doesn't have kids. I'm like missing out being apart of some super cool club. David won't let me drink the water around here! Ok, I'm kidding on that last one but a little Hannah Jr. would be cute huh?

As you can see I'm suffering from boredom and David hasn't been home in like a week. So on top of my boredom I'm missing my hubby. All I do is watch Roseanne marathons. And speaking of Roseanne...it's coming on so I'm out. Lata

No comments: