Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Freak Mosquitos

Occasionally I will swell up after getting bit by a mosquito and other times it's your run of the mill small bump. But ever since I came to Idaho, I have come across a breed of freak mosquitos. They make me itch to where I feel like I could scratch my skin off. And then the area swells up huge. I took a picture to show you but it's blurry. It's kinda hard to take a picture of your right hand with your left hand...when you're right handed. Not to mention I had to turn the flash off which means I have to hold the camera really still and well, apparently my left hand is a little shaky!

Please excuse the messy coffee table :0)

Can you see that lovely bump on the right side of my hand? Crazy I tell ya.

1 comment:

Chan said...

That is crazy . . .When Caylea's alletgies are on "high allert" she reacts horriable with big soars. . .anyways. . .try zyrtec (per our allergist you can't overdose on anti-histimine so she has me give my kids a double reg. dose -actually alot more than that if it's food allergy related-) and a topical anti-histimine. . .also I now this sounds weird but tea tree oil takes away the itch immediatly :)

I hope this helps you!

I love all your pic's of the hikes you guys take how fun and beautiful!