Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Demolition Derby and a Hike

On Saturday we went to a demolition derby. Can you believe what we are wearing in mid June??

Watching cars crash into each other--always entertaining!

We went on a hike last night up to Willow Flats to a spring called Willow Spring. It was the perfect hike. Not too long and not too hard!


I had the hardest time getting a good picture of David getting water out of the spring. We took up jugs to fill up witht the spring water. It's so cold and good! It's coming straight out of the mountain right here! Isn't that amazing?!

Here it is coming out of another spot in the mountain.


And here is another place where the spring comes right out of the ground!

Someday I might be posting pictures of me with a buck that I just shot! Hahaha I don't thinks so! I'm not that outdoorsy! David and I are having an awesome time!

No comments: