Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rain


I wanted to take a picture of the sky when the sun was setting and storms were coming in but by the time I ran downstairs took the memory card out of the computer and put it back in the camera and then rifled through the drawer to find my camera's manual to find out how to turn off the flash and ran back upstairs...the sky changed. So this is what I got. On the bright side though, in the future I will know how to turn off the flash!


Tonight David and I went for a drive. We ended up somewhere where there was cattle in the road and so we had to drive behind them until there was a place for them to move over. The gross thing was that they had poop all over their butts and then they were nervous I guess because they all kept pooping and by pooping I mean diarrhea. I finally just had to close my eyes. It was so gross.

We saw a lot of rabbits too and of course David wanted to shoot them :0( I didn't get to take pictures of anything because it figures that we drove back to the house to get my camera to only find out that I left the memory card in my laptop. Oh well. I could drive around all day looking for things and places to take pictures of. Tonight we saw water pouring down a mountain and I wanted to take a picture but I couldn't. I think I'm obsessed with taking pictures of the water around here!

Well, yesterday I applied for a job with Cache County and tomorrow I have an interview with Franklin County Medical Center's Home Health Care and Hospice office. Doing billing I think... I really hope I can get one of these jobs. David's boss called and put in a good word for me for the Cache County job so we'll see. I also applied at a chiropractor's office today. Gosh, I'll be so glad when this job hunt is over!

That's all for now.

No comments: