Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MMM Coffee!!

My day has been made!! Ever since I've been here in Idaho, I've been craving coffee! There is a Starbuck's in Logan but who wants to drive 27 miles to get an iced mocha? Not me. David ate at this little local place a week or two ago and told me I should go there because they have coffee and muffins and such. The past few weeks though, I've totally forgot about the place.

The other day I was whining to David about how I waaaaant some coffee!!! And he said, "go to Noey's". So today I went today and got an iced mocha and boy did it hit the spot!! It is sooo good! I didn't even drink a lot of coffee in Oklahoma but I guess you miss what you think you don't have!
Ok, so this isn't my drink but it looks like it. mmm yum.
So got some good news today: I'm going to have a new nephew today! My cousin Jack's wife is in labor today! Ok, some of you might wonder how that makes him my nephew but that's how it works Indian way :0)
Welcome to the world Jeremiah Mark Jim Jr!

No comments: