Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Yum! Hot Chocolate!

I was doing dishes so Avery was drawing at the table.
I was folding laundry and heard Avery pushing the chair.




I have no coffee pot because Keurig's are pieces of crap and I'm waiting on my 4th one. So, I wanted coffee this morning but had to settle for hot chocolate. I gave some to Avery and you would have thought I gave her crack. The first time she had it was when we went camping a few weeks ago but it wasn't very chocolatey.

At first I just gave it to her on a spoon and she immediately started signing "more". Good stuff :o)

David's working on getting some more stuff sold. Feels good. It felt really good when we had the garage all clean and organized. Then David cleaned out the storage unit and brought more stuff back and now it's a mess. He sold his welding table a few days ago. He was sad to let it go, he's had it a long time. It does feel good to be out of the storage unit though and have all of our stuff at our house.

Feels so good to get rid of stuff.

No comments: