Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday David!

 Today is David's birthday. He's having a hard time swallowing that he will be 30 next year. I guess when you get closer to these milestone birthdays you start reflecting on what you have or haven't accomplished.

Here's a picture of Avery with a neighbor boy. He's wearing an adult shirt. Avery doesn't play with him   much, he lives further down the street and splits time between his mom and dad.

Last night I went to this book launch. It's just a bunch of birth stories but it's all about the spiritual aspect of it. The LDS spiritual aspect. I don't really think of birth as a spiritual thing and I'm not LDS soooo...I'm just reading it for the positive birth stories I guess. I went because my neighbor's step sister is one of the author's. At the party I was looking at the bio's of the authors and saw that the step sister has a blog. I recognized the name of it and came home to double check and realized it was a blog that I used to read quite a bit and "liked" on facebook a long time ago. Now that facebook changes weekly it seems, I was no longer getting her posts in my newsfeed and forgot about her. It's a small world :)

We went to the park today. It was hot as heck but we came home and played in the shade. Our neighborhood has get togethers and today was at the park so my neighbor was there and then our kids played outside when we got home.

There isn't much else going on. I've been dealing with getting our back patio rebuilt on our house in OK so that we can get everything re-roofed. That'll be a load off when it's all done. One thing at a time :) I might just end up with a decent house!

No comments: