Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Early Park Time


Avery and I were up a little before 6:30 this morning which worked out well because we were going to leave at 8:00 to go get coffee and play at the park. 8:00 is not my usual park time but that's when my neighbor likes to take her boys. She's having a hard time right now so I'm glad I spent some time with her. I think she's teetering right now and is about to go over the edge lol so I offered to watch her boys but she chose the park. We're going to meet on Sunday for coffee though without the kids.

I bent over to pick up a plastic tea cup and now my back is pinched :(

We literally spend the majority of our time outside. Avery is so tan. Her arms are so dark. Not me though. I've got color but she's darker and I think she's darker than David. Her hair is pretty light. Today at the park another mom was talking about Avery to my friend who has blonde hair. I think she thought my friend was Avery's mom and probably thought her dark headed boys were mine.

I guess we'll be going to our neighbor's for the 4th of July. I asked if I should attempt some allergy free food to bring but she said to go ahead and bring regular food--that her husband would be so thrilled to eat regular food :) You can see Sugar House's fireworks from our neighborhood which is supposed to be the biggest show in the state.

I can't believe it's already July...


No comments: