Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tool Comments

Wanted to write these down so we have them always. David found these comments about his tool on a forum online. Someone left the question on the forum: Tool to remove valve springs without removing heads? "Jim's told me there was such a tool for evo big twin, twin-cam and sportster, but they did not make it, or know who did. Uses compressed air in spark plug hole, which I already have set up. Does anyone here know?"

Answers:

"I have one from Nub tools! Works great on stock or bee hive springs. 5 minutes per spring...pricey but I made my money back on it already...Nub tools makes it...Goodson sells it."

"Goodson order no. CF-HDIF
249.99
1-800-452-1830 or check out their website"

"Nub tool is the ticket"

"Nub tool is great."

Productive day today :o) Getting rid of lots of stuff! Woot woot! Feels good!!!!




No comments: