Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Words

Avery and I are going to a spray park over in Cottonwood Heights. I can't wait. I think she'll love it. We are going with our neighbors. I'm so thankful there are kids that she can play with. They love her. Every time they see her (any of the kids) they yell "Avery!!!"

She loves it. She starts squealing and waving.

This last week has been horrible as far as her sleeping. Thankfully last night she only woke up twice.

I'm wondering when she's going to quit putting stuff in her mouth. She likes to eat things with weird objects as utensils. For example, I have caught her eating yogurt with a tampon (unused of course, she loves to get them out of the cabinet.), a comb, a tooth brush and a lighter.

She's become finicky about eating. She prefers to snack rather than eat a meal. I know this is normal though.

She's started saying some more words. She says shoes and car regularly now. She said grandma once. She says ball and signs it. She also signs "eat" and "more".  She's also making new sounds. She says daddy now consistently too. She's said "night night" once.

She loves people. When she sees any neighbor out she has to go say hi and wave. She waves at people in the grocery store except for men. She's still leary of men.

She's a true OK girl...she loves sweet tea. Ok, she's really a westerner so far but whatever.

Oh! Yesterday we were looking through an animal book and when we got to the cow she said "moo"...that was a first.

I can't believe in 4 short months she will be 2. My my, how time flies :)

No comments: