Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Our neighbor invited us to go to This is the Place! again. We had a lot of fun. We were there a long time. Avery loved riding the train.








While we were there, Avery ate a berry that is believed to be poisonous. Well, she bit it and spit it out. I'm not sure how much she actually ingested. After talking to the people at This is the Place and Poison Control, we figured she was fine. She was. They're going to have the bush sent off to see if it's toxic and if it is they're going to remove it.

We played outside all day today and Avery was in a great mood. She had speech and she did awesome today. She's saying more and more words so it's always nice to report that to the therapist.

Then we went to dinner and then came home and watched some Thunder. I've got a book club to go to in a while. I hear the ladies are a bit...a lot...stuck up so we'll see how it goes. Apparently my neighborhood is a little stuck up.

My birthday was a nice one. Think I'll get to go shopping tomorrow since we ran out of time today! Woot woot!

No comments: