Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yum! Frozen drinks are delicious!

"Mom, I do not want to come back to our yard."

Trying to get up the oil spots.
"I'm tired of these stupid glasses."
I'm bummed the weekend is almost over. However, the garage is looking awesome since David spent all day working on it yesterday. Avery and I helped him today. She was so dirty :o) Once we get everything cleaned and organized, we'll go clean out our storage unit. David bought a big tool box a few weeks ago. I'm happy for him. He's never had a nice box to organize his tools, therefore they've always been unorganized and he has about a million of everything because he couldn't find it and bought new--over and over. He said he could feel the stress melt away as we sat and organized so he could put it all away in his tool box. So yay for a productive weekend!

No comments: