Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Rough Week

This past week has been the roughest probably since Avery was a newborn. I'm hoping this week will bring no sickness and a refreshed attitude from both Avery and me :)

It was really sweet though, last night as I was cooking dinner she came up behind me and hugged my legs. That was a first. She's getting now where she'll pat my arm or rub it sometimes. She is generally not cuddly or gentle unless she is tired/distressed. It's very sweet though.

David's first week at school went well. I hope the rest of the semester will go smoothly. Seems he will have to spend extra time at the school in the computer lab though.

Good thing is: it's snowing outside :0) I just need some hot chocolate, maybe coffee will have to do. Where has winter been?

No comments: